Ireland has revised its Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business. Laura and Benny discuss the impact of the Revision on Weddings. Also number restrictions for Small Weddings and Larger Weddings are revealed.
In June 2020 it was announced the 3 remaining phases of the Roadmap in Ireland for lifting COVID19 lockdown restrictions would be rolled into 2 final phases. Much anticipation was around what changes would be made and the result it would have a weddings in Ireland.
Laura and Benny discuss:
- The announcement including the Mean Girls quote.
- Number restrictions on gatherings.
- The Reopening of Hairdressers.
- The potential impact on venues: their bar, drinks reception area, banqueting room, dance floor and TOILETS.
- Servicing of Food.
- Social Distancing and appropriate use of 1 metre and 2 metre physical distances.
- Moving dates back after postponing.
- Travel Quarantine.
- Probably some more.
There is as well a big tease for a charity fund raiser that is coming up, watch out for the fun big reveal in late June, early July.
The video is available of YouTube https://youtu.be/zZ7zTZkrPIY
Revised Roadmap for Reopening Ireland (a one page PDF, a little disappointing)